The Activity Feed is the area in the app that allows you to view different activities that have happened in the app that are relevant to you!
- Go to the More page and select the bell icon in the top right corner to access
- New activities will be logged in the Activity Feed, a red badge indicator will alert you to go view and catch up on what's new
- Select one of the activities in the feed to be taken directly to the area of the app where the activity has taken place so you can interact
- Logged activities will stay in the feed for up to 30 days before automatically being removed, to keep the Activity Feed relevant
- To remove a logged activity from the Activity Feed, slide to the left on the item and tap Clear
- This will remove the item from your Activity Feed
- To delete all activities at once in a specific time frame click the "x" on the section title
- The following activities get logged in your Activity Feed as they happen in the app:
- Your Manager sends a Broadcast
- You are mentioned in Spark
- You receive points for a like on your Spark post
- Someone comments on your Spark post
- Someone likes your Spark post or comment
- Someone else comments on a post you have previously commented on
Broadcasts are announcements and updates from Managers that appear in the Activity Feed. They provide a direct way for Managers to share information with their teams without it getting lost amongst the collaboration and communication happening in Chat.
- Clear a Broadcast from your personal Activity Feed, by swiping to the left on that Broadcast
- They will automatically be cleared after being active for 30 days
Article is closed for comments.